PALAZZO COLLEZIONI : INFORMATION - PROCEDURES - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Palazzo Collezioni is the Luxury Furniture Boutique showcasing many Italian import brands of furniture, lighting, cushions, tableware, accessories and custom design furniture and art work in Australia.
Our Sydney Boutiques are located in the new design precinct of Waterloo.
Palazzo Collezioni E-Boutique is now available for all our customers requesting "online" purchases of genuine Luxury Italian Furniture Brands within Australia. Our Sydney Boutique and E-Boutique now offer all our clients with-in Australia and Asia Pacific more options and greater accessibility to the entire Italian collections, never before seen.
Palazzo Collezioni showcase the most detailed and complete on line catalogue of VERSACE HOME - ROBERTO CAVALLI HOME - FENDI CASA - BENTLEY HOME - BLUMARINE HOME products in the world.
We continue to expand our furniture and homewares collections with further Luxury Italian Brands coming soon.
Our E-Boutique is based in our Sydney Boutiques; therefore customers are purchasing genuine Italian Luxury Furniture Brands "on line" with complete confidence, as all "on line" products may also be viewed in our Sydney Boutiques - open 7 days.
All listed prices in E-Boutique are inclusive of all importation taxes within Australia. E-Boutique product prices are matched in our Australia Boutiques.
Palazzo Collezioni undertakes all the import costs and logistic responsibilities for the safe-care of your items arriving in Australia. We co-ordinate the importation using select professional shippers who understand the procedures of handling luxury goods in delicate finishes with transit insured care. This ensures our customer order guarantee of the safe arrival of your items.
Palazzo Collezioni individually quality check all imported products prior to dispatch of client orders.
OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN AUTHORISATION OF BRAND LICENSED LUXURY ITALIAN FURNITURE FOR :
- VERSACE HOME - ROBERTO CAVALLI HOME - FENDI CASA - BLUMARINE HOME - BENTLEY HOME - BAROVIER & TOSO - BELLONI CLASSICO -
* Buyer Beware, of various Internet sites and Ebay listings advertising furniture and home accessories with the word VERSACE used in the description. Particular furniture and home accessories currently in circulation are not manufactured with Versace S.p.A. License. These items are therefore not genuine.
PALAZZO COLLEZIONI : TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. INFORMATION TO CONSUMERS
Before confirmation of your order, you must carefully read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Palazzo Collezioni which is located on the website. By submitting a purchase order, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions.
2. TERMS OF SALE ORDER
2.1 STOCK ITEM
Palazzo Collezioni displays all items individually with the following information:
- A clear main image visually displaying the overall colours, shape and description of the item. Palazzo Collezioni are not responsible for colour variations in product batch or variations of onscreen display.
- If applicable there are attached images displaying further detail of the item which may be clicked on to view. If you require further clarification of colour or description of colour, patterns or use regarding any stock or pre-order items, you may email our boutique. You may also visit our Sydney boutique to view any stock items and a selection of furniture pre-order items on display.
- The dimensions of the item on centimetres (cm).
- Written description of the colours and style including materials used in the manufacture of the item.
- Should you confirm your purchase of an stock item available for immediate delivery and you change your mind, you may immediately email our office to advise of and give reason for the change and we may be able to change the order in time as per your request prior to your order being dispatched.
- Should your item have already been picked up and processed for delivery, Palazzo Collezioni will redirect the delivery back to our Sydney Boutique. In this case a second delivery fee will apply to you.
- Should you wish to cancel prior to receiving your purchased items, you will immediately be issued with a credit note to the full value of your purchase.
- Should you wish to cancel your purchased items after you received delivery, upon return of the items you will be immediately issued with a credit note to the full value of your returned items valid for 12 months from date of purchase of the original item(s).
- To register your cancellation and be eligible for a credit note you are required to inform Palazzo Collezioni via email and/or telephone within 24 hrs of receipt of items
- For any delivered goods being returned by you, Palazzo Collezioni will only approve the return with credit note under the following conditions:
- No tags removed
- Items remain in their original box and packaging and returned to Palazzo Collezioni in the same way as sent.
- Items which are packaged in clear plastic are unopened and unused.
- No damage to the items directly or indirectly, whilst in your care.
- Palazzo Collezioni promote full customer satisfaction on products and services offered in our Luxury Italian Furniture Brand Collections.
- Upon assessment of any item issue, Palazzo Collezioni are pleased to offer you a repair, full replacement, credit note or a full refund for any purchased items with the following issues: Item failed its intended use
- Incorrect delivery of item or variation of item purchased.
- Incorrect information or description of purchased item.
- Item arrived damaged.
- Palazzo Collezioni offer you two (2) business days to inform us of any requests or issues regarding your purchase upon delivery.
All prices shown on our website are in Australian dollar and are inclusive of GST.
- All shipping prices are quoted and charged according to the country option’s listed.
- All shipping prices are quoted and charged in Australian dollar.
- If your country is not listed please request a shipping cost via email [email protected].
- All shipping prices are inclusive of insurance to ensure the guaranteed safe arrival of your purchased item.
4.1 SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
- All international purchases outside of Australia may be subject to payment of taxes and import duties set out by your own country of import.
- Palazzo Collezioni is not responsible for these taxes and duties and is therefore the customers responsibility to pay any taxes and import duties incurred.
It is important the customer provides all correct contact details such as email/address/telephone numbers etc.
- Upon receiving our returned order, Palazzo Collezioni have the capacity to hold in our care, your order for up to seven (7) days only.
- Palazzo Collezioni do not provide storage facilities for customer’s orders.
- Should you (without any prior arrangement) allow the goods to stay at Palazzo Collezioni premise after the seven (7) day period, we will not be held responsible for the safety and care of your order.
- Storage and handling fees will apply to any goods not collected or delivered within the seven (7) day time period.
- After Palazzo Collezioni attempt to contact you or succeed to contact you advising of your item's arrival and you do not contact Palazzo Collezioni or be un-contactable for a period of sixty (60) days after the arrival of your order, Palazzo Collezioni reserve the right to cancel your order and retain all ordered items including all monies paid towards the order thus far.
5.1 LIMITATION OF RETURN POLICIES
- While Palazzo Collezioni has made every effort to accurately display the colours of our products, Palazzo Collezioni shall not be liable for any difference in colour variation of representation of items displayed on the Web Site resulting from your monitor display.
- Regarding all colour and sheen/finish on certain fabrics and items, Palazzo Collezioni has made every effort to display images of the collections representing their actual colour and sheen /finish and will not be held responsible for any degree of inaccuracies between the displayed image and the actual finish of the purchased item. If colour and sheen/finish is critical to your interior, please contact our office for further information. Alternatively, if possible you may visit one of our boutiques listed on our website.
- Palazzo Collezioni shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond our control.
6. DAMAGED ITEMS
- Damaged items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery arrival and returned within 14 days of delivery arrival. Any damaged items are to be reposted to [email protected] or at +61 2 8399 0833
FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE
All items are delivered with their Authentication tag. Guaranteed and manufactured by the Authorised Licensed Brands
Versace Home: Made in Italy - Roberto Cavalli Home: Made in Italy - Fendi Casa: Made in Italy - Blumarine Home: Made in Italy - Bentley Home: Made in Italy - Belloni Classico: Made in Italy - Barovier & Toso: Made in Italy
- Latest Update 22nd September 2014 Palazzo Collezioni